Our High-Class Viking Ice Maker Repair Service in the Region
We have a high-class Viking ice maker repair service in the region that will cater to all of your repair needs!
Heads up! Here are the common problems your unit may have that our Viking ice maker repair service can easily help you with:
- Viking Ice Maker burnt out indoor light
- If you have a Viking ice maker burnt out indoor light, it needs to be replaced right away. Try to shake the bulb and hear if there’s a rattling sound—it indicates that there’s a broken ligament already. Give us a call, and we’ll handle the replacement for you!
- Viking Ice Maker running water noise
- If you have a Viking ice maker running water noise, it’s the water flow that you may be hearing because your unit is connected to a water supply which, of course, is the source of your ice. However, if you want to make sure that it’s not a problem that you should be wary of, you can always contact us so that we can diagnose what’s really causing the noise!
- Viking Ice Maker unit makes a vibrating sound
- If your Viking ice maker unit makes a vibrating sound, it tells you that your unit isn’t connected to a water supply. If you’re having trouble connecting it to a water supply, we can help you with it. So call us now!
- Viking Ice Maker keeps beeping
- If your Viking ice maker keeps beeping, hot water might have infiltrated your unit. Hot water happens when it passes through different places in your unit, or from other components, wherein heat accumulation happens or is likely to happen. Give us a call, and we’ll fix that problem for you!
- Viking Ice Maker runs constantly
- If your Viking ice maker runs constantly, there’s a high chance that everything inside will freeze up. Your ice maker runs constantly because of two different reasons: one is that your ice maker gaskets are already loose; second is that you have a defective compressor. Give us a call right now, and we’ll fix that problem for you!
- Viking Ice Maker broken temperature control thermostat
- If you have a Viking ice maker broken temperature control thermostat, your unit may over-freeze because it’s not capable of sensing how cold it is inside any longer, or worse—your unit may not be able to make ice anymore. Give us a call right now, and we’ll fix that problem immediately!
- Viking Ice Maker defective thermistor
- If you have a Viking ice maker defective thermistor, you should seek professional help immediately. The thermistor is used to monitor the evaporator's output temperature. It serves two purposes: 1) to start the defrost completion timer in the control board during harvest, and 2) to protect the control board from excessive temperatures. It’s a very vital component, and with a defective one, it’s likely that your unit won’t be functioning anymore. Give us a call right now!
- Viking Ice Maker air damper can't open
- If your Viking ice maker air damper can’t open, we can help you fix that. Give us a call right now!
- Viking Ice Maker defective user control
- If you have a Viking ice maker defective user control, seek professional help as soon as you can. You can call us anytime, and we’ll be more than happy to be of service!
- Viking Ice Maker malfunctioning display board
- If you have a Viking ice maker malfunctioning display board, it’s time for you to let the pros do their job. Call us now!
We also offer a Viking Wine Cellars Repair.
Call Viking Appliance Repair Pro right now!